1. Preliminary and final acceptance of articles is carried out by a Chief Editor of a volume together with the editorial board of Rocznik Lubuski.
2. Each article is reviewed by two reviewers. The procedure is carried out according to the rules of double-blind review.
3. Each author is notified in writing about the review (online or via traditional post). Authors are informed about acceptance or rejection of an article. If critical comments are made by reviewers, authors are obliged to introduce the suggested amendments. The article is published after the changes have been included.
4. Compliance with the following criteria is taken into account while deciding on acceptance or rejection of articles:
– consistency with a volume profile
– consistency of title and content of a text
– content and substance, considering terminological correctness
– logic of reasoning and argumentation
– language and composition
Listed dimensions of assessment are shown in review form
5. The Editor’s Office and volume editors use their best endeavors to ensure that the appointed reviewers were experts in their field and to make sure that authors and reviewers are not in close a personal or professional relationship.
6. The procedure of reviewing is compatible with the guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education laid down in “Good Practices in Reviewing Procedures in Science” (2011) (2011) (Download PDF).